To fix or impress, as a stamp, mark, character, idea, etc., into or upon something.
- A mark or impression made in or on a surface by pressure: the print of footsteps in the sand. See Synonyms at impression.
- A device or implement, such as a stamp, die, or seal, used to press markings onto or into a surface.
- Something formed or marked by such a device.
- Lettering or other impressions produced in ink as from type by a printing press or from digital fonts by an electronic printer.
- Matter so produced; printed material.
- Printed state or form.
- A printed publication, such as a magazine or newspaper.
- Printed matter.
- A design or picture transferred from an engraved plate, wood block, lithographic stone, or other medium.
- A photographic image transferred to paper or a similar surface, usually from a negative.
- A copy of a film or movie made from a negative.
- A fabric or garment with a dyed pattern that has been pressed onto it, usually by engraved rollers.
- The pattern itself.
- To press (a mark or design, for example) onto or into a surface.
- To make an impression on or in (a surface) with a device such as a stamp, seal, or die.
- To press (a stamp or similar device) onto or into a surface to leave a marking.
- To produce by means of pressed type, an electronic printer, or similar means, on a paper surface.
- To offer in printed form; publish.
- To write (something) in characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- To impress firmly in the mind or memory.
- To produce a photographic image from (a negative, for example) by passing light through film onto a photosensitive surface, especially sensitized paper.
- To work as a printer.
- To produce printed material.
- To produce something in printed form by means of a printing press or other reproduction process.
- To write characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- To produce or receive an impression, marking, or image.
- Of, relating to, writing for, or constituting printed publications: a print journalist; print coverage.
- in print In printed or published form: denials that were to be found in print.
- in print Offered for sale by a publisher: books that are still in print.
- out of print No longer offered for sale by a publisher: books that are out of print.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുദ്രണം ചെയ്യുക - Mudhranam Cheyyuka ;അച്ചടിച്ച വാക്കുകള് - Achadicha Vaakkukal | Achadicha Vakkukal ;അമർത്തി അടയാളമെടുക്കൽ - Amarththi Adayaalamedukkal | Amarthi Adayalamedukkal ;അച്ചടിച്ചവാക്കുകള് - Achadichavaakkukal | Achadichavakkukal ;അമര്ത്തി അടയാളമെടുക്കല് - Amarththi Adayaalamedukkal | Amarthi Adayalamedukkal ;ചിഹ്നം - Chihnam ;