A solid whose bases or ends are any similar, equal, and parallel plane figures, and whose sides are parallelograms.
- A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.
- A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light.
- A cut-glass object, such as a pendant of a chandelier.
- A crystal form consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis.
- A medium that misrepresents whatever is seen through it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ത്രിഭുജക്കണ്ണാടി - Thribhujakkannaadi | Thribhujakkannadi ;സ്ഫടികപട്ടം - Sphadikapattam ;സ്ഫടികപട്ടം - Sphadikapattam ;ആശ്രമം - Aashramam | ashramam ;ത്രികോണസ്തംഭം - Thrikonasthambham ;മുക്കോണക്കണ്ണാടി - Mukkonakkannaadi | Mukkonakkannadi ;