That which is taken from another; something captured; a thing seized by force, stratagem, or superior power.
- Something offered or won as an award for superiority or victory, as in a contest or competition.
- Something worth striving for; a highly desirable possession.
- Offered or given as a prize: a prize cup.
- Given a prize, or likely to win a prize: a prize cow.
- Worthy of a prize; first-class: our prize azaleas.
- To value highly; esteem or treasure. See Synonyms at appreciate.
- To estimate the worth of; evaluate.
- Something seized by force or taken as booty, especially an enemy ship and its cargo captured at sea during wartime.
- The act of seizing; capture.
- To move or force with or as if with a lever; pry.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. Something used as a lever or for prying.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യുദ്ധാര്ജിതം - Yuddhaarjitham | Yudharjitham ;അപഹൃതം - Apahrutham ;ജയലാഭം - Jayalaabham | Jayalabham ;ബഹുമാനിക്കുക - Bahumaanikkuka | Bahumanikkuka ;ശ്രഷ്ഠമായ - Shrashdamaaya | Shrashdamaya ;പ്രതിഫലം - Prathiphalam ;