The quality or state of being probable; appearance of reality or truth; reasonable ground of presumption; likelihood.
- The quality or condition of being probable; likelihood.
- A probable situation, condition, or event: Her election is a clear probability.
- The likelihood that a given event will occur: little probability of rain tonight.
- Statistics A number expressing the likelihood that a specific event will occur, expressed as the ratio of the number of actual occurrences to the number of possible occurrences.
- in all probability Most probably; very likely.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുമാനം - Anumaanam | Anumanam ;യാഥാര്ത്ഥ്യ ലക്ഷണം - Yaathaarththya Lakshanam | Yatharthya Lakshanam ;സംഭാവ്യത,സംഭാവ്യകാര്യം - Sambhaavyatha,sambhaavyakaaryam | Sambhavyatha,sambhavyakaryam ;സമ്മാനം - Sammaanam | Sammanam ;തോന്നല് - Thonnal ;തോന്നൽ - Thonnal ;