Anything that is produced, whether as the result of generation, growth, labor, or thought, or by the operation of involuntary causes; as, the products of the season, or of the farm; the products of manufactures; the products of the brain.
- Something produced by human or mechanical effort or by a natural process.
- A direct result; a consequence: "Is history the product of impersonal social and economic forces?” ( Anthony Lewis).
- Chemistry A substance resulting from a chemical reaction.
- Mathematics The number or quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together.
- Mathematics A scalar product.
- Mathematics A vector product.