The act of throwing or shooting forward.
- The act of projecting or the condition of being projected.
- A thing or part that extends outward beyond a prevailing line or surface: spiky projections on top of a fence; a projection of land along the coast.
- A plan for an anticipated course of action: "facilities [that] are vital to the projection of U.S. force . . . in the Pacific” ( Alan D. Romberg).
- A prediction or an estimate of something in the future, based on present data or trends.
- The process of projecting a filmed image onto a screen or other viewing surface.
- An image so projected.
- Mathematics The image of a geometric figure reproduced on a line, plane, or surface.
- A system of intersecting lines, such as the grid of a map, on which part or all of the globe or another spherical surface is represented as a plane surface.
- Psychology The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others: "Even trained anthropologists have been guilty of unconscious projection—of clothing the subjects of their research in theories brought with them into the field” ( Alex Shoumatoff).
- Psychology The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏറ്റ് - Ettu ;പടം - Padam ;ഏണ് - Enu ;പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കപ്പെടുന്നത് - Pratheekshikkappedunnathu ;പ്രക്ഷേപണം - Prakshepanam ;പ്രതീക്ഷ - Pratheeksha ;