One who takes the leading part in a drama; hence, one who takes lead in some great scene, enterprise, conflict, or the like.
- The main character in a drama or other literary work.
- In ancient Greek drama, the first actor to engage in dialogue with the chorus, in later dramas playing the main character and some minor characters as well.
- A leading or principal figure.
- The leader of a cause; a champion.
- Usage Problem A proponent; an advocate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിനായകൻ - Abhinaayakan | Abhinayakan ;പ്രധാന വക്താവ് - Pradhaana Vakthaavu | Pradhana Vakthavu ;മുഖ്യപോരാളി - Mukhyaporaali | Mukhyaporali ;പ്രധാന നടൻ - Pradhaana Nadan | Pradhana Nadan ;മുഖ്യകഥാപാത്രം - Mukhyakathaapaathram | Mukhyakathapathram ;വീരഭടൻ - Veerabhadan ;