The act of protecting, or the state of being protected; preservation from loss, injury, or annoyance; defense; shelter; as, the weak need protection.
- The act of protecting.
- The condition of being protected.
- One that protects.
- A pass guaranteeing safe-conduct to travelers.
- A system of tariffs or other measures protecting domestic producers from foreign competition.
- A contraceptive or barrier that lowers the risk of pregnancy or infection, especially a condom.
- Slang Money extorted by racketeers threatening violence for nonpayment.
- Slang Bribes paid to officials by racketeers for immunity from prosecution.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംരംക്ഷണം - Samramkshanam ;ത്രാണം - Thraanam | Thranam ;പാലനം - Paalanam | Palanam ;അഭയം - Abhayam ;ഗോപനീയ - Gopaneeya ;പോഷണം - Poshanam ;