Of the nature of a provision; serving as a provision for the time being; -- used of partial or temporary arrangements; as, a provisional government; a provisional treaty.
- Provided or serving only for the time being. See Synonyms at temporary.
- Of or relating to any of the extremist factions of the Irish Republican Army established in 1970.
- A person hired temporarily for a job, typically before having taken an examination qualifying the person for permanent employment: fire department provisionals.
- A temporary stamp that is used before the official issue is released.
- A member of a Provisional faction of the Irish Republican Army established in 1970.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സോപാധികമായ - Sopaadhikamaaya | Sopadhikamaya ;സംഭരണം - Sambharanam ;സോപാധികമായ - Sopaadhikamaaya | Sopadhikamaya ;താല്ക്കാലികമായ - Thaalkkaalikamaaya | Thalkkalikamaya ;താല്ക്കാലികമായ - Thaalkkaalikamaaya | Thalkkalikamaya ;വ്യവസ്ഥ - Vyavastha ;