To mix and stir when wet, as clay for bricks, pottery, etc.
- A small sturdy dog of an ancient breed originating in China, having a snub nose, wrinkled face, squarish body, short smooth hair, and curled tail.
- A pug nose.
- Clay ground and kneaded with water into a plastic consistency for forming bricks or pottery.
- A machine for grinding and mixing clay.
- To work or knead (clay) with water.
- To fill in with clay or mortar.
- To make soundproof by covering or packing with clay, mortar, sawdust, or felt.
- A footprint, track, or trail, especially of an animal; a pugmark.
- Slang A fighter, especially a boxer.