Leguminous plants, or their seeds, as beans, pease, etc.
- The rhythmical throbbing of arteries produced by the regular contractions of the heart, especially as palpated at the wrist or in the neck.
- A regular or rhythmical beating.
- A single beat or throb.
- Physics A brief sudden change in a normally constant quantity: a pulse of current; a pulse of radiation.
- Physics Any of a series of intermittent occurrences characterized by a brief sudden change in a quantity.
- The perceptible emotions or sentiments of a group of people: "a man who had . . . his finger on the pulse of America” ( Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr.)
- To pulsate; beat: "The nation pulsed with music and proclamation, with rages and moral pretensions” ( Lance Morrow).
- Physics To undergo a series of intermittent occurrences characterized by brief, sudden changes in a quantity.
- take the pulse of To judge the mood or views of (a political electorate, for example): The politician was able to take the pulse of the grass-roots voters.
- The edible seeds of certain pod-bearing plants, such as peas and beans.
- A plant yielding these seeds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നവധാന്യം - Navadhaanyam | Navadhanyam ;പയര്വര്ഗ്ഗങ്ങള് - Payarvarggangal ;നാഡിസ്പന്ദനംപയറുവര്ഗ്ഗത്തില്പ്പെട്ട ചെടികള് - Naadispandhanampayaruvarggaththilppetta Chedikal | Nadispandhanampayaruvarggathilppetta Chedikal ;സ്ഫുരിക്കുക - Sphurikkuka ;സ്ഫുരണം - Sphuranam ;നാഡിത്തുടിപ്പ് - Naadiththudippu | Nadithudippu ;