A beverage composed of wine or distilled liquor, water (or milk), sugar, and the juice of lemon, with spice or mint; -- specifically named from the kind of spirit used; as rum punch, claret punch, champagne punch, etc.
- A tool for circular or other piercing: a leather punch.
- A tool for forcing a pin, bolt, or rivet in or out of a hole.
- A tool for stamping a design on a surface.
- A tool for making a countersink.
- To use a punch or use a punch on.
- To hit with a sharp blow of the fist.
- To poke or prod with a stick.
- Western U.S. To herd (cattle).
- To depress (a key or button, for example) in order to activate a device or perform an operation: punched the "repeat” key; punched in the number on the computer.
- Baseball To hit (a ball) with a quick short swing.
- A blow with the fist.
- Vigor or drive. See Synonyms at vigor.
- punch in To check in formally at a job upon arrival.
- punch out To check out formally at a job upon departure.
- punch out To knock unconscious with a punch.
- punch out Slang To eject from a military aircraft.
- beat to the punch To make the first decisive move: a marketing team that beat all the competitors to the punch.
- A beverage of fruit juices and sometimes a soft drink or carbonated water, often spiced and mixed with a wine or liquor base.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പഞ്ചദ്രവ്യാത്മക മദ്യം - Panchadhravyaathmaka Madhyam | Panchadhravyathmaka Madhyam ;ഒരിനം മദ്യം - Orinam Madhyam ;കുത്തുകോല് - Kuththukol | Kuthukol ;ഇടിക്കുക - Idikkuka ;തുളയിടുക - Thulayiduka ;വിദൂഷകന് - Vidhooshakan ;