To pursue and obtain; to acquire by seeking; to gain, obtain, or acquire.
- To obtain in exchange for money or its equivalent; buy.
- To acquire by effort; earn.
- To move or hold with a mechanical device, such as a lever or wrench.
- The act or an instance of buying.
- Something bought.
- Acquisition through the payment of money or its equivalent.
- A grip applied manually or mechanically to move something or prevent it from slipping.
- A device, such as a tackle or lever, used to obtain mechanical advantage.
- A position, as of a lever or one's feet, affording means to move or secure a weight.
- A means of increasing power or influence.
- An advantage that is used in exerting one's power.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭൂമിയില് നിന്നുള്ള ആദായം - Bhoomiyil Ninnulla Aadhaayam | Bhoomiyil Ninnulla adhayam ;ലഭിക്കുക - Labhikkuka ;നേടുക - Neduka ;യന്ത്രത്തിന്റെ ഉത്തോലനസാമര്ത്ഥ്യം - Yanthraththinte Uththolanasaamarththyam | Yanthrathinte Utholanasamarthyam ;വാങ്ങുക - Vaanguka | Vanguka ;വിലയ്ക്കു വാങ്ങിയ സ്വത്ത് - Vilaykku Vaangiya Svaththu | Vilaykku Vangiya swathu ;