The condition of being pure.
- The quality or condition of being pure.
- A quantitative assessment of homogeneity or uniformity.
- Freedom from sin or guilt; innocence; chastity: "Teach your children . . . the belief in purity of body, mind and soul” ( Emmeline Pankhurst).
- The absence in speech or writing of slang or other elements deemed inappropriate to good style.
- The degree to which a color is free from being mixed with other colors.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിരഞ്ജനം - Niranjjanam ;പ്രായത്യം - Praayathyam | Prayathyam ;പവ - Pava ;യഥാർത്ഥത - Yathaarththatha | Yatharthatha ;തനിമ - Thanima ;ശുദ്ധം - Shuddham | Shudham ;