A small bag or pouch, the opening of which is made to draw together closely, used to carry money in; by extension, any receptacle for money carried on the person; a wallet; a pocketbook; a portemonnaie.
- A woman's bag for carrying keys, a wallet, and other personal items; a handbag.
- A small bag or pouch for carrying money.
- Something that resembles a bag or pouch.
- Available wealth or resources; money.
- A sum of money collected as a present or offered as a prize.
- To gather or contract (the lips or brow) into wrinkles or folds; pucker.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പണസഞ്ചി - Panasanchi ;സഞ്ചിതധനം - Sanchithadhanam ;മടിശ്ശീല - Madisheela ;ഫണ്ട് - Phandu ;പണക്കിഴി - Panakkizhi ;സമ്മാനദ്രവ്യം - Sammaanadhravyam | Sammanadhravyam ;