A solid body standing on a triangular, square, or polygonal base, and terminating in a point at the top; especially, a structure or edifice of this shape.
- A solid figure with a polygonal base and triangular faces that meet at a common point.
- Something shaped like this polyhedron.
- A massive monument of ancient Egypt having a rectangular base and four triangular faces culminating in a single apex, built over or around a crypt or tomb.
- Any of various similar constructions, especially a four-sided Mesoamerican temple having stepped sides and a flat top surmounted by chambers.
- The transactions involved in pyramiding stock.
- Anatomy A structure or part suggestive of a pyramid in shape.
- To place or build in the shape of a pyramid.
- To build (an argument or thesis, for example) progressively from a basic general premise.
- To speculate in (stock) by making a series of buying and selling transactions in which paper profits are used as margin for buying more stock.
- To assume the shape of a pyramid.
- To increase rapidly and on a widening base.
- To pyramid stocks.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിറമിഡ് - Piramidu ;പിറമിഡ് - Piramidu ;പിരമിഡ് - Piramidu ;ഈജീപ്തിലെ ശിലാകോണം - Eejeepthile Shilaakonam | Eejeepthile Shilakonam ;ശിലാകോണം - Shilaakonam | Shilakonam ;സൂചീസ്തംഭം - Soocheesthambham ;