An arrow for a crossbow; -- so named because it commonly had a square head.
- An angry dispute; an altercation.
- A cause of a dispute or an argument: We have no quarrel with the findings of the committee.
- To engage in a quarrel; dispute angrily. See Synonyms at argue.
- To disagree; differ: I quarrel with your conclusions.
- To find fault; complain.
- A bolt for a crossbow.
- A tool, such as a stonemason's chisel, that has a squared head.
- A small diamond-shaped or square pane of glass in a latticed window.