Coming from a point well abaft the beam, but not directly astern; -- said of waves or any moving object.
- Present participle of quarter.
- The act of providing housing for military personnel, especially when imposed upon the home of a private citizen.
- The method of capital punishment where a criminal is cut into four pieces.
- The division of a shield containing different coats of arms into four or more compartments.
- One of the different coats of arms arranged upon an escutcheon, denoting the descent of the bearer.
- A series of quarters, or small upright posts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;നാലിലൊന്ന് - Naalilonnu | Nalilonnu ;