Anything that is quilted; esp., a quilted bed cover, or a skirt worn by women; any cover or garment made by putting wool, cotton, etc., between two cloths and stitching them together; also, any outer bed cover.
- A coverlet or blanket made of two layers of fabric with a layer of cotton, wool, feathers, or down in between, all stitched firmly together, usually in a decorative crisscross design.
- A thick protective cover similar to or suggestive of a quilt.
- To make into a quilt by stitching (layers of fabric) together.
- To construct like a quilt: quilt a skirt.
- To pad and stitch ornamentally.
- To make a quilt.
- To do quilted work.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചെറുകിടക്ക - Cherukidakka ;മെത്ത - Meththa | Metha ;തളിമം - Thalimam ;കോസടി - Kosadi ;ചെറുമെത്ത - Cherumeththa | Cherumetha ;വിരിപ്പ് - വിരിപ്പ് ;