Of or pertaining to a radius or ray; consisting of, or like, radii or rays; radiated; as, (Bot.) radial projections; (Zoöl.) radial vessels or canals; (Anat.) the radial artery.
- Of, relating to, or arranged like rays or radii.
- Radiating from or converging to a common center.
- Having or characterized by parts so arranged or so radiating.
- Moving or directed along a radius.
- Anatomy Of, relating to, or near the radius or forearm.
- Developing symmetrically about a central point.
- A radial part, such as a ray, spoke, or radius.
- A radial tire.