The act of radiating, or the state of being radiated; emission and diffusion of rays of light; beamy brightness.
- The act or process of radiating: the radiation of heat and light from a fire.
- Physics Emission and propagation and emission of energy in the form of rays or waves.
- Physics Energy radiated or transmitted as rays, waves, in the form of particles.
- Physics A stream of particles or electromagnetic waves emitted by the atoms and molecules of a radioactive substance as a result of nuclear decay.
- The act of exposing or the condition of being exposed to such energy.
- The application of such energy, as in medical treatment.
- Anatomy Radial arrangement of parts, as of a group of nerve fibers connecting different areas of the brain.
- The spread of a group of organisms into new habitats.
- Adaptive radiation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വൈദ്യുതകാന്ത തരംഗങ്ങള് - Vaidhyuthakaantha Tharamgangal | Vaidhyuthakantha Tharamgangal ;സൂക്ഷ്മകണപ്രവാഹം - Sookshmakanapravaaham | Sookshmakanapravaham ;പ്രകാശദായകത്വം - Prakaashadhaayakathvam | Prakashadhayakathvam ;കിരണപ്രസരണം - Kiranaprasaranam ;വൈദ്യുതകാന്തികവികിരണം - Vaidhyuthakaanthikavikiranam | Vaidhyuthakanthikavikiranam ;വികിരണം - Vikiranam ;