Of or pertaining to, or employing, or operated by, radiant energy, specifically that of electric waves; hence, pertaining to, or employed in, radiotelegraphy.
- The wireless transmission through space of electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
- Communication of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves.
- Transmission of programs for the public by radio broadcast.
- An apparatus used to transmit radio signals; a transmitter.
- An apparatus used to receive radio signals; a receiver.
- A complex of equipment capable of transmitting and receiving radio signals.
- A station for radio transmitting.
- A radio broadcasting organization or network of affiliated organizations.
- The radio broadcasting industry.
- A message sent by radio.
- To transmit by radio: radio a message to headquarters.
- To transmit a message to by radio: radioed the spacecraft.
- To transmit messages or a message by radio: a ship radioing for help.