An outer cloak or covering; a neckerchief for women.
- A bar extending horizontally between supports, as in a fence.
- A structure made of such bars and supports and forming a barrier or guard; a railing.
- A steel bar used, usually in pairs, as a track for railroad cars or other wheeled vehicles.
- The railroad as a means of transportation: goods transported by rail.
- A horizontal framing member in a door or in paneling.
- To supply or enclose with rails or a rail.
- Any of various marsh birds of the family Rallidae, characteristically having brownish plumage and short wings adapted only for short flights.
- To express objections or criticisms in bitter, harsh, or abusive language. See Synonyms at scold.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിന്ദിക്കൽ - Nindhikkal ;വണ്ടിപ്പാളം - Vandippaalam | Vandippalam ;താറുമാറായ - Thaarumaaraaya | Tharumaraya ;തീവണ്ടിയില് യാത്ര ചെയ്യുക - Theevandiyil Yaathra Cheyyuka | Theevandiyil Yathra Cheyyuka ;ദുഷിക്കുക - Dhushikkuka ;കമ്പി - Kampi ;