To collect, and reduce to order, as troops dispersed or thrown into confusion; to gather again; to reunite.
- To call together for a common purpose; assemble: rally troops at a parade ground.
- To reassemble and restore to order: rally scattered forces.
- To rouse or revive from inactivity or decline: paused to refresh themselves and rally their strength.
- To come together for a common purpose.
- To join in an effort for a common cause: "In the terror and confusion of change, society rallied round the kings” ( Garrett Mattingly).
- To recover abruptly from a setback or disadvantage: The stock market declined, then rallied. The home team rallied in the ninth inning to win the game.
- To show sudden improvement in health or spirits.
- Sports To exchange several strokes before a point is won, as in tennis.
- A gathering, especially one intended to inspire enthusiasm for a cause: a political rally.
- A reassembling, as of dispersed troops.
- The signal ordering this reassembly.
- An abrupt recovery from a setback or disadvantage.
- A sharp improvement in health, vigor, or spirits.
- A notable rise in stock market prices and trading volume after a decline.
- Sports An exchange of strokes in a court game such as tennis or volleyball, ending when one side fails to make a good return and resulting in a point or the loss of service.
- Sports A competition in which automobiles are driven over public roads and under normal traffic regulations but with specified rules as to speed, time, and route.
- To tease good-humoredly; banter.
- To engage in good-humored teasing or jesting.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യൂഹനം - Vyoohanam ;പ്രവര്ത്തന സജ്ജമാകല് - Pravarththana Sajjamaakal | Pravarthana Sajjamakal ;ആരോഗ്യം വീണ്ടെടുക്കുക - Aarogyam Veendedukkuka | arogyam Veendedukkuka ;ആരോഗ്യം വീണ്ടെടുക്കുക - Aarogyam Veendedukkuka | arogyam Veendedukkuka ;പ്രവര്ത്തനസന്നദ്ധരാക്കുക - Pravarththanasannaddharaakkuka | Pravarthanasannadharakkuka ;ആരോഗ്യം വീണ്ടെടുക്കൽ - Aarogyam Veendedukkal | arogyam Veendedukkal ;