A lay or skein containing 120 yards of yarn.
- To hit sharply and swiftly; strike: rapped the table with his fist.
- To utter sharply: rap out a complaint.
- To criticize or blame.
- To strike a quick light blow: rapped on the door.
- A quick light blow or knock.
- A knocking or tapping sound.
- Slang A reprimand.
- Slang A sentence to serve time in prison.
- Slang A negative quality or characteristic associated with a person or an object.
- beat the rap Slang To escape punishment or be acquitted of a charge.
- take the rap Slang To accept punishment or take the blame for an offense or error.
- Archaic To enchant or seize with rapture.
- Archaic To snatch.
- Informal The least bit: I don't give a rap about office politics. I don't care a rap what you do.
- Slang A talk, conversation, or discussion.
- A form of popular music developed especially in African-American urban communities and characterized by spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics with a strong rhythmic accompaniment.
- A composition or performance of such music.
- Slang To discuss freely and at length.
- To perform rap music.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയമദണ്ഡനം - Niyamadhandanam ; ;താളാത്മകമായ ഭാഷണംഅടിക്കുക - Thaalaathmakamaaya Bhaashanamadikkuka | Thalathmakamaya Bhashanamadikkuka ;തട്ടുക - Thattuka ;മോചനദ്രവ്യം - Mochanadhravyam ;മുട്ടല് - Muttal ;