- A position assigned on a scale; a standing.
- A classification according to specialty or proficiency, as of a member of the armed forces.
- Chiefly British An enlisted person in the navy.
- An evaluation of the financial status of a business or person: a credit rating.
- A specified performance limit, as of capacity, range, or operational capability: the power rating of a light fixture.
- The popularity of a television or radio program as estimated by a poll of segments of the audience.
- A harsh scolding.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോപകുലമായ ശാസന - Kopakulamaaya Shaasana | Kopakulamaya Shasana ;വില - Vila ;വിലമതിപ്പ് - Vilamathippu ;തരംതിരിക്കല് - Tharamthirikkal ;സ്ഥാനക്രമം - Sthaanakramam | Sthanakramam ; ;