One of the upper side pieces of the frame of a wagon body or a sleigh.
- To speak wildly, irrationally, or incoherently.
- To roar; rage: The storm raved along the coast.
- To speak or write with wild enthusiasm: Critics raved about the new play.
- To attend a rave.
- To utter or express in a frenzied manner.
- The act or an instance of raving.
- Informal An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review: The play received raves.
- An all-night dance party, especially one where techno, house, or other electronically synthesized music is played.
- Chiefly British A raucous party; a rave-up.
- Informal Relating to or being an extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review.