Not altered from its natural state; not prepared by the action of heat; as, raw sienna; specifically, not cooked; not changed by heat to a state suitable for eating; not done; as, raw meat.
- Uncooked: raw meat.
- Being in a natural condition; not processed or refined: raw wool. See Synonyms at crude.
- Not finished, covered, or coated: raw wood. See Synonyms at rude.
- Not having been subjected to adjustment, treatment, or analysis: raw data; the raw cost of production.
- Untrained and inexperienced: raw recruits.
- Recently finished; fresh: raw plaster.
- Having subcutaneous tissue exposed: a raw wound.
- Inflamed; sore: a raw throat.
- Unpleasantly damp and chilly: raw weather.
- Cruel and unfair: a raw punishment.
- Outspoken; crude: a raw portrayal of truth.
- Powerfully impressive; stark: raw beauty; raw talent.
- Nude; naked.
- in the raw In a crude or unrefined state: nature in the raw.
- in the raw Nude; naked.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാകം ചെയ്യാത്ത - Paakam Cheyyaaththa | Pakam Cheyyatha ;അസംസ്കൃത - Asamskrutha ;പച്ചയായ - Pachayaaya | Pachayaya ;വ്രണം - Vranam ;അപക്വമായ - Apakvamaaya | Apakvamaya ;അസംശ്രവ - Asamshrava ;