The act of recognizing, or the state of being recognized; acknowledgment; formal avowal; knowledge confessed or avowed; notice.
- The act of recognizing or condition of being recognized.
- An awareness that something perceived has been perceived before.
- An acceptance as true or valid, as of a claim: a recognition of their civil rights.
- Attention or favorable notice: She received recognition for her many achievements.
- Official acceptance of the national status of a new government by another nation.
- Biology The ability of one molecule to attach itself to another molecule having a complementary shape, as in enzyme-substrate and antibody-antigen interactions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കണ്ടുമനസ്സിലാക്കൽ - Kandumanassilaakkal | Kandumanassilakkal ;പ്രത്യഭിജ്ഞാനം - Prathyabhijnjaanam | Prathyabhijnjanam ;അഭിജ്ഞ - Abhijnja ;അംഗീകരണം - Amgeekaranam ;സ്വീകാരം - Sveekaaram | sweekaram ;ബഹുമതി - Bahumathi ;