The act of reflecting, or turning or sending back, or the state of being reflected.
- The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
- Something, such as light, radiant heat, sound, or an image, that is reflected.
- Mental concentration; careful consideration.
- A thought or an opinion resulting from such consideration.
- An indirect expression of censure or discredit: a reflection on his integrity.
- A manifestation or result: Her achievements are a reflection of her courage.
- Anatomy The folding of a membrane from the wall of a cavity over an organ and back to the wall.
- Anatomy The folds so made.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിഫലനം - Prathiphalanam ;പ്രതിബിംബം - Prathibimbam ;പ്രതിച്ഛായ - Prathichchaaya | Prathichchaya ;പ്രതിരൂപം - Prathiroopam ;അനൂകാശം - Anookaasham | Anookasham ;ഛായ - Chaaya | Chaya ;