- To reform spiritually or morally.
- To form, construct, or create anew, especially in an improved state.
- To give new life or energy to; revitalize.
- Biology To replace (a lost or damaged organ or part) by formation of new tissue.
- To become formed or constructed again.
- To undergo spiritual conversion or rebirth; reform.
- To effect regeneration.
- One who is spiritually reborn.
- Biology A regenerated organ or part.
- Spiritually or morally reformed.
- Formed or created anew.
- Restored to a better state; refreshed or renewed.