Pain of mind on account of something done or experienced in the past, with a wish that it had been different; a looking back with dissatisfaction or with longing; grief; sorrow; especially, a mourning on account of the loss of some joy, advantage, or satisfaction.
- To feel sorry, disappointed, or distressed about.
- To remember with a feeling of loss or sorrow; mourn.
- To feel regret.
- A sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone.
- A feeling of disappointment or distress about something that one wishes could be different.
- A courteous expression of regret, especially at having to decline an invitation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആകുലം - Aakulam | akulam ;വ്യസനിക്കുക - Vyasanikkuka ;അനുശയം - Anushayam ;അനുതാപം - Anuthaapam | Anuthapam ;പശ്ചാത്താപം - Pashchaaththaapam | Pashchathapam ;പശ്ചാത്തപിക്കുക - Pashchaaththapikkuka | Pashchathapikkuka ;