Conformed to a rule; agreeable to an established rule, law, principle, or type, or to established customary forms; normal; symmetrical; as, a regular verse in poetry; a regular piece of music; a regular verb; regular practice of law or medicine; a regular building.
- Customary, usual, or normal: the train's regular schedule.
- Orderly, even, or symmetrical: regular teeth.
- In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline.
- Well-ordered; methodical: regular habits.
- Occurring at fixed intervals; periodic: regular payments.
- Occurring with normal or healthy frequency.
- Having bowel movements or menstrual periods with normal or healthy frequency.
- Not varying; constant.
- Formally correct; proper.
- Having the required qualifications for an occupation: not a regular lawyer.
- Informal Complete; thorough: a regular scoundrel.
- Informal Good; nice: a regular guy.
- Botany Having symmetrically arranged parts of similar size and shape: regular flowers.
- Grammar Conforming to the usual pattern of inflection, derivation, or word formation.
- Ecclesiastical Belonging to a religious order and bound by its rules: the regular clergy.
- Mathematics Having equal sides and equal angles. Used of polygons.
- Mathematics Having faces that are congruent regular polygons and congruent polyhedral angles. Used of polyhedrons.
- Belonging to or constituting the permanent army of a nation.
- Ecclesiastical A member of the clergy or of a religious order.
- A soldier belonging to a regular army.
- A dependable loyal person: one of the party regulars.
- A clothing size designed for persons of average height.
- A habitual customer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ക്രമാനുഗതമായ - Kramaanugathamaaya | Kramanugathamaya ;സ്ഥിരമായ ഇടപാടുകാരന് - Sthiramaaya Idapaadukaaran | Sthiramaya Idapadukaran ;വിടാത്ത - Vidaaththa | Vidatha ;ഒരു സന്യാസിസമൂഹത്തിലെ അംഗം - Oru Sanyaasisamoohaththile Amgam | Oru Sanyasisamoohathile Amgam ;പതിവായ - Pathivaaya | Pathivaya ;സന്യാസി - Sanyaasi | Sanyasi ;