One who, or that which, regulates.
- One that regulates, as:
- The mechanism in a watch by which its speed is governed.
- A highly accurate clock used as a standard for timing other clocks.
- A device used to maintain uniform speed in a machine; a governor.
- A device used to control the flow of gases, liquids, or electric current.
- One, such as the member of a governmental regulatory agency, that ensures compliance with laws, regulations, and established rules: banking regulators; price regulators.
- A substance that affects the amount of product or the progress of a biochemical reaction or process: a regulator of embryogenesis.
- See regulator gene.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയന്താവ് - Niyanthaavu | Niyanthavu ;ചിട്ടപ്പെടുത്തുന്നവന് - Chittappeduththunnavan | Chittappeduthunnavan ;നിയമം - Niyamam ;നിയന്ത്രണം - Niyanthranam ;ക്രമപ്പെടുത്തുന്നവന് - Kramappeduththunnavan | Kramappeduthunnavan ;വ്യവസ്ഥാപകന് - Vyavasthaapakan | Vyavasthapakan ;