The strap of a bridle, fastened to the curb or snaffle on each side, by which the rider or driver governs the horse.
- A long narrow leather strap attached to each end of the bit of a bridle and used by a rider or driver to control a horse or other animal. Often used in the plural.
- A means of restraint, check, or guidance.
- A means or an instrument by which power is exercised. Often used in the plural: the reins of government.
- To check or hold back by or as if by the use of reins. Often with in, back, or up.
- To restrain or control.
- To control a horse, for example, with reins.
- draw in the reins To slow down or stop by or as if by pressure on the reins.
- free To release from restraints; allow to go unchecked: gave rein to her emotions.
- tight rein Close control: kept expenses on a tight rein.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കടിഞ്ഞാണിടുക - Kadinjaaniduka | Kadinjaniduka ;കടിഞ്ഞാണ് - Kadinjaan | Kadinjan ;വായ്ക്കയറ് - Vaaykkayaru | Vaykkayaru ;കടിഞ്ഞാൺ - Kadinjaan | Kadinjan ;തടയുക - Thadayuka ;അമര്ച്ച - Amarcha ;