To taste or eat with pleasure; to like the flavor of; to partake of with gratification; hence, to enjoy; to be pleased with or gratified by; to experience pleasure from; as, to relish food.
- An appetite for something; a strong appreciation or liking: a relish for luxury.
- Hearty enjoyment; zest. See Synonyms at zest.
- Something that lends pleasure or zest.
- A spicy or savory condiment or appetizer, such as chutney or olives.
- A condiment of chopped sweet pickle.
- The flavor of a food, especially when appetizing. See Synonyms at taste.
- A trace or suggestion of a pleasurable quality.
- To take keen or zestful pleasure in.
- To enjoy the flavor of.
- To give spice or flavor to.
- To have a pleasing or distinctive taste.