Anything that remains, or is left, after the separation and removal of a part; residue; remnant.
- Something left over after other parts have been taken away.
- Mathematics The number left over when one integer is divided by another: The remainder plus the product of the quotient times the divisor equals the dividend.
- Mathematics The number obtained when one number is subtracted from another; the difference.
- Law An estate in land that is conveyed only after the termination of a preceding estate created at the same time.
- A book that remains with a publisher after sales have fallen off, usually sold at a reduced price.
- To sell or dispose of as a remainder.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനന്തരാവകാശം - Anantharaavakaasham | Anantharavakasham ;ഉദ്വര്ത്തം - Udhvarththam | Udhvartham ;ശേഷിക്കുന്ന - Sheshikkunna ;ശിഷ്ടം - Shishdam ;അന്തരിതം - Antharitham ;ശേഷം - Shesham ;