Removed to a distance; not near; far away; distant; -- said in respect to time or to place; as, remote ages; remote lands.
- Located far away; distant in space.
- Hidden away; secluded: a remote hamlet.
- Distant in time: the remote past.
- Faint; slight: a remote possibility; had not the remotest interest.
- Far removed in connection or relevance: a cause remote from everyday concerns.
- Distantly related by blood or marriage: a remote cousin.
- Distant in manner; aloof.
- Operating or controlled from a distance: remote sensors.
- Computer Science Located at a distance from another computer that is accessible by cables or other communications links: a remote terminal.
- A radio or television broadcast originating from a point outside a studio.
- A remote control device.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒറ്റപ്പെട്ട - Ottappetta ;വിദൂര - Vidhoora ;ദൂരവര്ത്തി - Dhooravarththi | Dhooravarthi ;അകന്ന - Akanna ;വിവിക്തമായ - Vivikthamaaya | Vivikthamaya ;അകലെയുള്ള - Akaleyulla ;