A fabric made of silk or wool, or of silk and wool, and having a transversely corded or ribbed surface.
- A ribbed or corded fabric of various materials, such as cotton, wool, or silk.
- Informal A representative.
- A unit of absorbed radiation dose, equal to the amount of ionizing radiation that will transfer 93 ergs of energy to 1 gram of water or living tissue.
- Informal A repertory company.
- Informal A repertory theater.
- Informal Reputation: "Modern British royalty began with Queen Victoria, who still has a bad rep for being stodgy, straitlaced and—well, Victorian” ( Anthony Holden).
- Informal A repetition of a particular movement done as exercise, especially in weightlifting.