The act of representing, in any sense of the verb.
- The act of representing or the state of being represented.
- Something that represents, as:
- An image or likeness of something.
- An account or statement, as of facts, allegations, or arguments.
- An expostulation; a protest.
- A presentation or production, as of a play.
- The state or condition of serving as an official delegate, agent, or spokesperson.
- The right or privilege of being represented by delegates having a voice in a legislative body.
- A body of legislators that serve on behalf of a constituency.
- Law A statement of fact made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract.
- Mathematics A homomorphism from an algebraic system to a similar system of matrices.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;വര്ണ്ണിക്കല് - Varnnikkal ;ബോധിപ്പിക്കല് - Bodhippikkal ;മാതൃക - Maathruka | Mathruka ;നിരൂപണം - Niroopanam ;പ്രതിരൂപം - Prathiroopam ;