The act of reserving, or keeping back; concealment, or withholding from disclosure; reserve.
- The act of reserving; a keeping back or withholding.
- Something that is kept back or withheld.
- A limiting qualification, condition, or exception: has reservations about the proposal.
- A tract of land set apart by the federal government for a special purpose, especially one for the use of a Native American people.
- An arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance, as in a hotel or on an airplane.
- The accommodations so secured.
- The record or promise of such an arrangement.