That to which one resorts orr on which one depends for supply or support; means of overcoming a difficulty; resort; expedient.
- Something that can be used for support or help: The local library is a valuable resource.
- An available supply that can be drawn on when needed. Often used in the plural.
- The ability to deal with a difficult or troublesome situation effectively; initiative: a person of resource.
- Means that can be used to cope with a difficult situation. Often used in the plural: needed all my intellectual resources for the exam.
- The total means available for economic and political development, such as mineral wealth, labor force, and armaments.
- The total means available to a company for increasing production or profit, including plant, labor, and raw material; assets.
- Such means considered individually.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആശ്രയം - Aashrayam | ashrayam ;ചാതുര്യം - Chaathuryam | Chathuryam ;ശരണോപായം - Sharanopaayam | Sharanopayam ;ദ്രവ്യം - Dhravyam ;സാധനസമ്പത്തുകള് - Saadhanasampaththukal | Sadhanasampathukal ;നിവൃത്തി - Nivruththi | Nivruthi ;