To make known (that which has been concealed or kept secret); to unveil; to disclose; to show.
- To make known (something concealed or secret): revealed a confidence.
- To bring to view; show.
- To make known by supernatural or divine means: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven” ( Romans 1:18).
- The part of the side of a window or door opening that is between the outer surface of a wall and the window or door frame.
- The whole side of such an opening; the jamb.
- The framework of a motor vehicle window.