A wicker fish basket.
- To cut, tear apart, or tear away roughly or energetically. See Synonyms at tear1.
- To split or saw (wood) along the grain.
- To subject to vehement criticism or attack: The critic ripped the tedious movie.
- Informal To produce, display, or utter suddenly: ripped out a vicious oath.
- Computer Science To copy (audio or audio-visual material from a CD or DVD).
- To become torn or split apart.
- Informal To move quickly or violently.
- The act of ripping.
- A torn or split place, especially along a seam.
- A ripsaw.
- rip into To attack or criticize vehemently: ripped into her opponent's political record.
- rip off Slang To steal from: thieves who ripped off the unsuspecting tourist.
- rip off Slang To steal: ripped off a leather jacket while ostensibly trying on clothes.
- rip off Slang To exploit, swindle, cheat, or defraud: a false advertising campaign that ripped off consumers.
- A stretch of water in a river, estuary, or tidal channel made rough by waves meeting an opposing current.
- A rip current.
- A dissolute person.
- An old or worthless horse.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചീന്തുക - Cheenthuka ;തോല്പൊളിക്കുക - Tholpolikkuka ;കീറിപ്പോരുകകൊളളരുതാത്ത കുതിര - Keeripporukakolalaruthaaththa Kuthira | Keeripporukakolalaruthatha Kuthira ;ധൂര്ത്തന് - Dhoorththan | Dhoorthan ;കീറുക - Keeruka ;കൊള്ളരുതാത്ത കുതിര - Kollaruthaaththa Kuthira | Kollaruthatha Kuthira ;