A metallic pin with a head, used for uniting two plates or pieces of material together, by passing it through them and then beating or pressing down the point so that it shall spread out and form a second head; a pin or bolt headed or clinched at both ends.
- A metal bolt or pin having a head on one end, inserted through aligned holes in the pieces to be joined and then hammered on the plain end so as to form a second head.
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a rivet.
- To hammer the headless end of so as to form a head and fasten something.
- To fasten or secure firmly; fix.
- To engross or hold (the attention, for example).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ഥിരപ്പെടുത്തുക - Sthirappeduththuka | Sthirappeduthuka ;ഉറപ്പിച്ചുനിറുത്തുക - Urappichuniruththuka | Urappichuniruthuka ;ശലാക - Shalaaka | Shalaka ;നദി - Nadhi ;കൂട്ടിവിളക്കുക - Koottivilakkuka ;ചേര്ത്തുവയ്ക്കുക - Cherththuvaykkuka | Cherthuvaykkuka ;