To cry with a full, loud, continued sound.
- To utter a loud, deep, prolonged sound, especially in distress, rage, or excitement.
- To laugh loudly or excitedly.
- To make or produce a loud noise or din: The engines roared.
- To be disorderly or rowdy.
- To breathe with a rasping sound. Used of a horse.
- To utter or express with a loud, deep, and prolonged sound. See Synonyms at shout.
- To put, bring, or force into a specified state by roaring: The crowd roared itself hoarse.
- A loud deep prolonged sound or cry, as of a person in distress or rage.
- The loud deep cry of a wild animal.
- A loud prolonged noise, such as that produced by waves.
- A loud burst of laughter.
- roar back To have great success after a period of lackluster performance; make a dramatic recovery: lost the first set but roared back to win the match.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സിംഹനാദം - Simhanaadham | Simhanadham ;ഇരമ്പം - Irampam ;അഭിക്രന്ദം - Abhikrandham ;പ്രഗര്ജ്ജനം - Pragarjjanam ;ഇരപ്പ് - Irappu ;അലര്ച്ച - Alarcha ;