One who rocks; specifically, one who rocks a cradle.
- One that rocks, as:
- A rocking chair.
- A rocking horse.
- One of the two curved pieces upon which a cradle, rocking chair, or similar device rocks.
- A cradle used for washing or panning ores.
- A small curved blade with a toothed edge used in mezzotint engraving to roughen the surface of the metal plate.
- An object having a curved form, as the keel of a ship or a skate blade sharpened in a curve.
- A curved stripe at the bottom part of a chevron worn by noncommissioned officers above the rank of sergeant.
- Music A rock 'n' roll song, singer, or musician.
- Music A fan of rock 'n' roll.
- off (one's) rocker Slang Out of one's mind; crazy.