A cruciferous plant (Eruca sativa) sometimes eaten in Europe as a salad.
- A rocket engine.
- A vehicle or device propelled by one or more rocket engines, especially such a vehicle designed to travel through space.
- A projectile weapon carrying a warhead that is powered and propelled by rockets.
- A projectile firework having a cylindrical shape and a fuse that is lit from the rear.
- To move swiftly and powerfully, as a rocket
- To fly swiftly straight up, as a game bird frightened from cover.
- To soar or rise rapidly: The book rocketed to the top of the bestseller list.
- To carry by means of a rocket.
- To assault with rockets.
- See arugula.
- Any of several plants of the mustard family, especially the dame's rocket and the sea rocket.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഞ്ചരിക്കുക - Sancharikkuka ;അയയ്ക്കുക - Ayaykkuka ;അഗ്നിശിഖ - Agnishikha ;ബാഹ്യാകാശനിരീക്ഷണത്തിനായി അയയ്ക്കപ്പെടുന്ന പരീക്ഷണബാണം - Baahyaakaashanireekshanaththinaayi Ayaykkappedunna Pareekshanabaanam | Bahyakashanireekshanathinayi Ayaykkappedunna Pareekshanabanam ;വെടിക്കമ്പം - Vedikkampam ;ആകാശബാണം - Aakaashabaanam | akashabanam ;