A vagrant; an idle, sturdy beggar; a vagabond; a tramp.
- An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
- One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
- A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
- A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
- An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
- Vicious and solitary. Used of an animal, especially an elephant.
- Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable: a rogue wave; a rogue tornado.
- Operating outside normal or desirable controls: "How could a single rogue trader bring down an otherwise profitable and well-regarded institution?” ( Saul Hansell).
- To defraud.
- To remove (diseased or abnormal specimens) from a group of plants of the same variety.
- To remove diseased or abnormal plants.