To roar; to bellow; to snort; to snore loudly.
- A disorderly retreat or flight following defeat.
- An overwhelming defeat.
- A disorderly crowd of people; a mob.
- People of the lowest class; rabble.
- A public disturbance; a riot.
- A company, as of knights or wolves, that are in movement. See Synonyms at flock1.
- A fashionable gathering.
- To put to disorderly flight or retreat: "the flock of starlings which Jasper had routed with his gun” ( Virginia Woolf).
- To defeat overwhelmingly. See Synonyms at defeat.
- To dig with the snout; root.
- To poke around; rummage.
- To expose to view as if by digging; uncover.
- To hollow, scoop, or gouge out.
- To drive or force out as if by digging; eject: rout out an informant.
- Archaic To dig up with the snout.
- Chiefly British To bellow. Used of cattle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്ബന്ധിച്ചെഴുന്നേല്പ്പിക്കുക - Nirbandhichezhunnelppikkuka ;ലഹള - Lahala ;തോറ്റോടുക - Thottoduka ;ദുര്ജയം - Dhurjayam ;സാമാധാനലംഘനം - Saamaadhaanalamghanam | Samadhanalamghanam ;ബഹളം - Bahalam ;